[Daraga] ▬ Crispy Pata in Balay Suanoy

Latest Food on This Blog

» » » » » » » » [Daraga] ▬ Crispy Pata in Balay Suanoy


"I am not exaggerating it but it feels like I was eating a marshmallow because the meat was so damn soft and tender. It is very jaw-friendly. There's no need to strain your chewing muscles because as I said, it was like a marshmallow!"

Balay Suanoy is actually a private property which has turned into a restaurant located in a hidden location in the town of Daraga in Albay province, Philippines. It is not located in the crowded place in the town centers or along the highway but in a very silent and peaceful manner, you have to reach this and enter into a narrow street that leads you to this place.


Deep fried pig trotter and knuckles, that is crispy pata. It is the main event for me as I was eating in Balay Suanoy in the town of Daraga in Albay Province of Bicol.

I am not exaggerating it but it feels like I was eating a marshmallow because the meat was so damn soft and tender. It is very jaw-friendly.

There's no need to strain your chewing muscles because as I said, it was like a marshmallow!

It was just so awesome and very tummy-satisfying meal. I was already full but I just can't resist to eat that.

The skin is very crispy, hence the name "crispy" in Crispy Pata [not really sure though it that is the etiology].

I never thought that pork could be as good as this! I would not mind about the cholesterol because this is my moment. I don't eat crispy pata like this in a daily basis so this is a mega eating moment for me with the crispy pata in Balay Suanoy.

Share


This post is filed under different categories. Included in these categories are the places where I experienced the food/restaurant. See the latest posts published under each topic or place by clicking the categories below.

You may also like

2 [Daraga] ▬ Crispy Pata in Balay Suanoy

  1. Perfect ang pagkakaluto, kitang kita sa laman. Dati mahilig ako sa crispy pata, ngayong bawal na.... mahilig parin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. albert, sinabi mo pa! Namiss ko tuloy ito ng sobra. :)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules:

1. Maging rsponsable lang po sa pag-kokomento. In English, you are welcome, LOL!
2. 'Wag pong mag-spam ok po ba?

Recent Restaurants and Food Hubs I Tried