[San Fabian] ▬ Local Bibingka (Rice Cake) in Pangasinan

Latest Food on This Blog

» » » » » » » » [San Fabian] ▬ Local Bibingka (Rice Cake) in Pangasinan

LOCAL BIBINGKA OF PANGASINAN

Gutom Intro


It's about 4 PM when I am walking down the town of San Fabian in Pangasinan in search for cheap food. I don't know why I always eat. LOL!

Then I saw a man cooking publicly. I approached him and I learned that he is cooking a local bibingka, a delicacy in San Fabian.

About Bibingka


Bibingka is a popular food in the Philippines. If you are a Filipino, you know what's this. But for the sake of non-Filipino readers, bibingka is a rice cake mixed with coconut meat strands, placed on a banana leaf then grilled. 

The distinct characteristic of bibingka is the notched edges.

Cost: 2.50 pesos


The cost is as cheap as tupig. It is 2.50 pesos per piece. You can eat it right away! It is a good source of calories without spending much molah!

SAN FABIAN CHURCH, PANGASINAN

Where I Found this Food


Curious where I found this? I saw the vendors in a park in front of the San Fabian Church just across the street. I don't know what time they usually go here. I just saw the vendor randomly.

Share


This post is filed under different categories. Included in these categories are the places where I experienced the food/restaurant. See the latest posts published under each topic or place by clicking the categories below.

You may also like

No comments

Leave a Reply

Commenting Rules:

1. Maging rsponsable lang po sa pag-kokomento. In English, you are welcome, LOL!
2. 'Wag pong mag-spam ok po ba?

Recent Restaurants and Food Hubs I Tried