[San Fernando] ▬ North Mandarin Hotel and Restaurant

Latest Food on This Blog

» » » » » » » » [San Fernando] ▬ North Mandarin Hotel and Restaurant

NORTH MANDARIN HOTEL AND RESTAURANT

So, yes! This is a hotel baby! But if you think this place is expensive for food, no wayyyyyy! There are some affordable food you can buy here. I found this hotel when I was not satisfied with what I ate at CAFE ESPERANZA for lunch.

I came here to satisfy my craving, and alleviate my hunger. Warning: I am still cute even I'm hungry. Juicecolored.

So I was walking along the busy National Highway of the City of SAN FERNANDO until I was napalingon with the restaurant. Ay! May tao! So since I am also a tao, I entered the restaurant. There were only 3  of us to think the hotel restaurant is so huge and it is lunch time. Why only three of us? Kebbbbs!

THE MENU COVER

This hotel restaurant is conveniently located along the National Highway of San Fernando City - mismong sa downtown. So why go to the barrio? LOL! Tawa pa! Sige na!

The restaurant opens at 8 in the morning and closes at 9 in the evening. Still, no one can beat 7-11. The official puyaterz store. Hihihi.

FACADE OF THE RESTAURANT

Expect a bit more expensive meal. Although there are palagutom food that I discovered here, these food can still be purchased in a lower price from some restaurants. Of course, what do you expect? This is a hotel-based restaurant so expect to expect an expected-ly expected expectation of a price-y food.

Also expect that the ambiance would be relaxing. When I went here, there were few people (actually only 3 of us). So, you can emote here if you feel like you're a drama queen. Batukan kaya kita! Juicecolored!

What to Eat Here?


SPECIAL HALO-HALO | SWEET AND SOUR PORK RICE TOPPINGS

Share


This post is filed under different categories. Included in these categories are the places where I experienced the food/restaurant. See the latest posts published under each topic or place by clicking the categories below.

You may also like

No comments

Leave a Reply

Commenting Rules:

1. Maging rsponsable lang po sa pag-kokomento. In English, you are welcome, LOL!
2. 'Wag pong mag-spam ok po ba?

Recent Restaurants and Food Hubs I Tried