[Lingayen] ▬ Lugawan in front of the Lingayen Church

Latest Food on This Blog

» » » » » » » » [Lingayen] ▬ Lugawan in front of the Lingayen Church

I PURCHASED THIS LUGAW FROM THE STREETS OF LINGAYEN

About Lugaw 


Lugaw is not new to every Filipino because Filipinos eat lugaw when they have nothing to eat. This is a sad reality though especially to those poor Filipinos. But, let's be happy! Because every rich and poor can eat lugaw! In Lingayen, they also have lugawww! 

Ok, lugaw is made of rice with extra water to make it more fluid (ahh! I don't kow how to describe, duhhh!). Basta, this is rice, with extra water so as not to make it dry! 'Yun ng 'yon! Tahaaaa! Juicecolored.

This lugaw I ate has meat toppings, some herbs (onion leaves, I think) and egg.



Cost: 26 pesos


As far as I remember, the lugaw I ate costed 26 pesos (with egg). Without the egg, it is cheaper. This served as my dinner. Promise, it was a cheap dinner that can make your world go round! #Char!


Where to Eat this?


Well, I ate this along the Avenida Rizal East in Lingayen just in front of the Lingayen Parish Church. These food stalls appear at night, like starting from about 6 pm daily. They are there until midnight!

Share


This post is filed under different categories. Included in these categories are the places where I experienced the food/restaurant. See the latest posts published under each topic or place by clicking the categories below.

You may also like

No comments

Leave a Reply

Commenting Rules:

1. Maging rsponsable lang po sa pag-kokomento. In English, you are welcome, LOL!
2. 'Wag pong mag-spam ok po ba?

Recent Restaurants and Food Hubs I Tried