[Caoayan] ▬ Caoayan Noodles: Cheap Noodles near Vigan

Latest Food on This Blog

» » » » » » » » [Caoayan] ▬ Caoayan Noodles: Cheap Noodles near Vigan

CAOAYAN NOODLES ► CAOAYAN, ILOCOS SUR

This poor Palagutom Boy landed to the town of Caoayan in Ilocos Sur in search for a cheap food because he can not afford expensive food. Caoayan is the hometown of the former president of the Philippines, ELPIDIO QUIRINO, just so you know (with mataray intonation pattern like: "Jhazzz ssoooo yaaa knowww!")

Anyway, when I visited a restaurant called IHAWAN SA CAOAYAN, I've seen on their menu about this intriguing food called CAOAYAN NOODLES.

Opkors, there are a lot of noodles in the world and this one caught my attention. I wanted to know what makes this noodle different from the other noodles I have tasted.

Caoayan Noodles

At around ~60 pesos (I can't remember the exact price), I ordered this menu. I will give it a score of 6/10. There was nothing special aside from the fact that the name of this food carries the name of the town of Caoayan. I was not able to see something that represents a distinct taste of Caoayan. The only difference is that there are some stuff added like the onion leaf, the Baguio cabbage and the chunks of pork.

But in fairness, this restaurant is so relaxing and beautiful, Their best seller is their boodle fight! Yip yeah!!! I'll be featuring their 'best' meals once I get back here (and if I will have the money to buy food, because you know I'm damn poor)! -end-


MORE: WHERE TO EAT (AND BUY FOOD) IN CAOAYAN?


MAP SHOWING THE LOCATION OF CAOAYAN


CLICK MAP TO SEE MORE POSTS COVERING THIS TOWN

DISCOVER MORE PALAGUTOM MOMENTS IN ILOCOS SUR!

[VIGAN] Betamax: Clotted Chiken Blood, a Vampire Food

[VIGAN] Dragon Fruit Shake, Bet Mo?

[NAGBUKEL] Bamboo Rice Cooker? Eh. Uh.

[VIGAN] Tummy Talk: Cheap Restaurant Along Calle Crisologo

[VIGAN] Shawarma: The Affordable and Cheap Arabic Food

[NARVACAN] My Misery and Disappointment at Mang Inasal Narvacan

[VIGAN] Bagnet with KBL: Not a Mission Failed

[BANTAY] So I Ate Hawaiian Pizza in Bantay: Not Invented in Hawaii

Share


This post is filed under different categories. Included in these categories are the places where I experienced the food/restaurant. See the latest posts published under each topic or place by clicking the categories below.

You may also like

No comments

Leave a Reply

Commenting Rules:

1. Maging rsponsable lang po sa pag-kokomento. In English, you are welcome, LOL!
2. 'Wag pong mag-spam ok po ba?

Recent Restaurants and Food Hubs I Tried