[Naga] There's No Garden at Naga Garden

Latest Food on This Blog

» » » » [Naga] There's No Garden at Naga Garden


"...as the lady whom we ordered the food gave the food we ordered, all the questions and mysteries that are lingering inside my mind regarding the name of the food stall on which I am making as controversial has gone like a bubble."

The traveling gutom has invaded Naga City, Camarines Sur in searching for food and restaurants, or anything about food. I landed in a food stall with the name NAGA GARDEN. I lingered, looked at my back, looked around, above and below, I never saw any garden but the name of the food stall is Naga Garden.


Naga Garden is located at the Food Court of SM City Naga in Brgy Triangulo, Naga City. 

I am emphasizing it that it is located inside a mall and not in a garden setting and a "garden" has nothing to do with the Naga Garden. It is just attached in the name.

I wanted to experience a garden setting but it was only by its name that I can try it. 

However, as the lady whom we ordered the food gave the food we ordered, all the questions and mysteries that are lingering inside my mind regarding the name of the food stall on which I am making as controversial has gone like a bubble.

Who would not lost your deep thoughts and concentration if a delicious  food is in front of you accompanied by a hungry tummy. For sure, your focus will be about the food in an instant forgeting all those issues in mind that is being outcast by the delicious smell of food and your hungry stomach.


The very famous chop suey is almost everywhere and I also found it in Naga City. What makes chop suey a hit to everyone is because it is playing safe. I mean, the food is delicious because of the veggies mixed with juicy pork, beef or a chicken but usually with chicken liver. It is always nice to try those vegetables from Benguet cooked in an inviting manner.



 I also tried this adobo and what I liked with the taste is that it is somewhat sweet and sweets are the things I wanted to eat. I don't mean it is as sweet as sugar and candy but there is a sweet sensation at my taste buds which really satisfied me a lot.

After a stressful travel in discovering food of Bicol, it was time to chill up with an ice tea with a cup of halo-halo which I ordered through queuing at a nearby desserts store.


 I so loved the halo-halo very much and it was my first time to try a halo-halo with strands of cheese! Gastronomical experience at its best!


People and strangers are everywhere as I started sitting on a steel chair with a table as one good for 6 people dining together.

There is a feeling of tension and stress inside the mall I was eating including my exhausted feeling of traveling but the drinks and the dessert I took was already enough to controvert the stress and tiredness and it was a moment to chill, relax and enjoy the beauty of eating!

Share


This post is filed under different categories. Included in these categories are the places where I experienced the food/restaurant. See the latest posts published under each topic or place by clicking the categories below.

You may also like

No comments

Leave a Reply

Commenting Rules:

1. Maging rsponsable lang po sa pag-kokomento. In English, you are welcome, LOL!
2. 'Wag pong mag-spam ok po ba?

Recent Restaurants and Food Hubs I Tried