[Insight] I'm Not Closing my Door to Start a Food Blog

Latest Food on This Blog

» » [Insight] I'm Not Closing my Door to Start a Food Blog

Tummy Yummy Restaurant: Legazpi, Albay

Tummy Yummy Express ► A restaurant in Legazpi, Albay

 Buena Mano muna tayo mga kapatid! I feel so envious for the people who manage food blogs not because they are cool bloggers but they have enough money to buy food for blogging. Huhuhu. Being a poor kid from the province all I can do is to feature food which are just common in our daily living. I hope I will be able to afford the expensive restos. However, that should not be the case. I want a food blog and I will get it!

Me, as a poor kid from the province, I call myself PALAGUTOM (means, always hungry) because I have no money to buy food. Huhuhu.

But because I also want a food blog (kasi naiinggit ako sa mga food bloggers), I will "try" to make this blog working. Sana ok na sa inyo ang isaw, kwek-kwek, pancit-lomi at balut. Hay naku sorry hindi ko kayang mag-post ng sosyal!

However, financial constraints should not limit me. With this, I am not CLOSING my door to FOOD BLOGGING.

Share


This post is filed under different categories. Included in these categories are the places where I experienced the food/restaurant. See the latest posts published under each topic or place by clicking the categories below.
  • Prev

You may also like

No comments

Leave a Reply

Commenting Rules:

1. Maging rsponsable lang po sa pag-kokomento. In English, you are welcome, LOL!
2. 'Wag pong mag-spam ok po ba?

Recent Restaurants and Food Hubs I Tried